We all know that stress can lead to yelling and frustration. In this 5-week audio course you’ll learn how to manage your emotions more peacefully and be in control when speaking with your spouse and children. You’ll learn how to diffuse conflict and create peace in just 90 seconds using the acronym S.T.O.P!
- Lesson 1: S if for Slow Down — Have you ever reacted so quickly you had no time to think? We all have! Now is your chance to break that habitual reaction pattern. In this lesson you’ll learn the 90 second technique to slow down your emotions in the heat of the moment, quit reacting and buy time to find peaceful solutions. This is your first step to S.T.O.P. reacting…learn how to effectively calm your nerves and your stress-level.
- Lesson 2: T is for Triggers — Triggers are different for everyone. Do you know what yours are? Whether it is a certain time of day, a specific topic of conversation, a place, a person, a behavior or more your will continue to be blindsided if you don’t figure yourself out. Get your ‘master trigger list’ together and start to see the patterns that send you over the edge. This is your second step to S.T.O.P. reacting…you’ll find immediate relief here.
- Lesson 3: O (part 1) is for Ownership — It’s all their fault! The kids are driving me crazy1 I need a break! Crossing the bridge of ownership is the most powerful step you can take to loosen your grip on reacting. Figure out what you CAN control and figure out what you CAN’T control and then learn to change the first and let go of the second. Pretty soon it will be smooth sailing on calm waters. This is the third step to S.T.O.P. reacting…you’re almost there, breathe.
- Lesson 4: O (part 2) is for Observation — Picture yourself as a fly on the wall. Learn to observe situations dynamically from a detached perspective to find solutions you might not have seen before. Learn to assess whether a situation is H.O.T. and make decisions based on the 4-Way test. This is a great skill to teach your kids to help them learn to be better problem solvers too! This is the fourth step to S.T.O.P. reacting…you’re home free now!
- Lesson 5: P is for Presence — This is the maintenance plan. Once you understand the system you will continually build your muscles of presence through 7 key strategies that you can incorporate into your daily routine to train yourself to be more calm in any situation. You’ll learn how to let go of the past and the future and be more present for your life today. You’ll enjoy your children at every age and stage knowing ‘this too shall pass.’
Download the course and get immediate access to listen to in your car, on your phone or computer and follow along with the S.T.O.P. Reacting-101 Workbook. Over 4 hours of audio classes to help you create calm in your home today.
Note: Your course will be delivered to the email you used during the payment of the course.