[ujicountdown id=”pURPLE TIMER” expire=”2016/04/18 18:00″ hide=”true” url=”” subscr=”sacred success” recurring=”” rectype=”second” repeats=””]
Sacred Success is a groundbreaking paradigm shift, with an explicit message:
[su_quote]There is a better way to achieve wealth and power: on your own terms, as a woman.[/su_quote]
Instead of pushing women to pursue financial success in the traditional fashion, Sacred Success seeks to redefine power from a feminine perspective.
The ultimate goal of Sacred Success isn’t to “finish rich” (though that may be a desired outcome), but to go for Greatness, which requires you to become the powerful force you were born to be.[/su_column]
[su_column size=”1/4″] [/su_column]
Join us to learn the core principles to achieving sacred success
and the practical applications so you can rock your home business
and your financial world!
[su_highlight background=”#efdf2c”]A note from Barbara[/su_highlight]
How many of you…
- have achieved a lot, but you want more, know there’s more but you’re not sure what?
- feel stuck where you are but aren’t able to move forward? At least not without struggle.
- feel exhausted at the mere mention of more, especially when it comes to money.
I took her advice to heart and spent four days at a beautiful spa near my home. During that four day retreat, I discovered Sacred Success.
I studied the transcripts of my interviews with women making millions, saw what I missed and went home to the most profitable year ever. The next year, 2010 was off the charts… but it would actually take 9 more months until I was ready to give birth to Sacred Success.
What did I learn from these women?[su_list icon=”icon: caret-right” icon_color=”#98D400″][su_list]
- There are three levels of financial development: Survival, Stability, and Affluence.
- For women, the journey from Stability to Affluence is a very different game from the one most successful men are playing.
- This new game, Sacred Success merges higher incomes with a higher calling
- Sacred Success means following your soul’s path, for your own bliss and the benefit of others while being richly rewarded.
- Sacred Success begins with a strong profit motive, and then requires that you give up profit as your primary goal.
- The Primary Goal for Sacred Success is Achieving Greatness
Barbara Stanny is the leading authority on women and money. As a bestselling author, teacher & wealth coach, Barbara has helped millions take charge of their finances and their lives.
Barbara’s background in business, her years as a journalist, her Master’s Degree in psychology, her extensive research, and her personal experience with money give her a unique perspective and makes her the foremost expert on women’s financial issues. She is a bestselling author, sought after speaker and workshop facilitator who empowers women to live up to their financial and personal potential.
Barbara Stanny has been featured on Good Morning America, The View, Extra, The O’Reilly Report, and many times on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, PBS and NPR, as well as the New York Times, and USA Today.
Barbara is the author of 6 books:
- Prince Charming Isn’t Coming: How Women Get Smart About Money
- Secrets of Six-Figure Women
- Overcoming Underearning
- Sacred Success: A Course in Financial Miracles.
- Finding a Financial Advisor You Can Trust
- Breaking Through: Getting Past The Stuck Points in Your Life